My Blog List

Friday, November 17, 2006

Appendrum ammaiyendrum by Ilayaraja

Till i find how to write in tamil let me continue with this. then i write in both!
he keeps me wondering at his products. most of the songs show his multidimension. I used wonder about him a blind trying to figure out how elephant looks like.
I'm just listening "appenendrum ammaiyenrum" from "Guna". beyond its content, story, place and lyrics, i could a feeling which i cannot put in words with the back drop of lyrics..a sort of lonelyness or some sadness etc! if you feel same or different i welcome you to write more!

1 comment:

Thamira said...

http://www.tamilmanam.net/

இங்கு சென்று பல பதிவுகளையும் காணுங்கள். சில நாட்கள் தேடலுக்குப்பின் பல நுட்பங்களை தெரிந்துகொள்வீர்கள்.

தற்போது தமிழ் எழுத www.tamileditor.org சென்று பேச்சு வழக்கை அப்படியே டைப் செய்யுங்கள். வாழ்த்துகள்.!